- Brazil nuts contain vitamin B1 (thiamin) and vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, manganese, potassium, zinc and high amounts of selenium.
- Brazil nut oil is extracted from the kernels of the Brazil nut. This nutritious oil serves as vital nourishment to the skin and hair.
- Brazil nut is beneficial to mature and aging skin, dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It is known to strengthen and condition dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Softens skin and hair without greasy residue.
- High in anti-oxidants—supports healthy skin and hair.
- Anti-aging—improves skin elasticity and increases collagen
For best results apply to skin after a shower while skin is naturally softer. A little goes a long way, use a small amount and apply to the face, body or hair. Within a couple of minutes, your skin will absorb the oil.
This multi-tasking body oil can be used on your body, face or hair. It absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no sticky or greasy residue.
• Highly nourishing—promotes healthy radiant skin.
• Increases collagen, beneficial to mature skin types.
• Light and non-greasy—penetrates into dry cracked skin.
• Softens skin—combats dry cracked skin.
• Protects, heals and maintains the skin with vital nutrients.
• Beneficial to mature, aging skin and dry skin conditions, as eczema & psoriasis.
• Suitable for children.
• Restores natural luster to dull hair & controls frizzes. • Strengthens damaged hair and softens dry brittle hair. • It encourages healthy hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- Botanical Name: 100% Wild harvested cold pressed unrefined Brazil Nut Oil (organically grown by nature)
- Country of Origin- Brazil,
- Rain Forest Cultivation- *Wild Harvested (*organically grown by mother nature) Extraction Method- Cold Press/Unrefined Texture-
- Liquid Color- Yellow Scent- A pleasant, sweet smell
- Shelf Life- 2 years
We currently only ship to the U.S. All products will arrive at the customer destination within 2-7 business days after processing for 1-2 days. Products may be shipped in multiple packages to ensure faster shipping times. Orders usually come with a tracking number, however, if you did not receive a tracking number please contact us at email@example.com after 3 business days of placing an order.
|Order Amount||Shipping Cost|
|$1 - 24.99||5.99|
|$25 - 49.99||7.99|
|$50 and above||Free Shipping|
All products whether they are opened or not can be returned for any reason. Send item(s) back to us within 30 days and we'll refund your money. Once we receive the package, we'll refund you through the same method of payment with which you paid. You will receive the full purchase price of your requested product(s) refund minus any shipping fees. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we're sorry, but we can not accept returns for your product(s).
Please NoteWhen returning items from an order that originally qualified for free shipping, $5.99 will be deducted from your total refund if the new order value (less the return) is less than $50.
How to Make a ReturnPlease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be given your your return shipping label.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.