Indigenous people of the rainforest and tropical regions have long used Mango Butter for skin and hair care. The fruit seed of the Mango tree, first cultivated on the Indian subcontinent and in eastern Asia more than 4,000 years ago, yields an excellent moisturizer rich in natural Vitamin E and carotenoids, antioxidants which are beneficial for all skin types.
- 100% Pure, Natural Shea-Mango Moisturizing Blend.
- A rich and creamy combination of Shea and Mango butter made to soften and make skin look younger than ever.
- Unrefined Shea-Mango butter provides the skin with all the essential elements it needs for balance, elasticity, and tone. Also, it can be used during pregnancy for stretch marks prevention.
- Shea-mango butter absorbs into your skin easily, and then work to give you that firmer, tighter, and younger looking skin.
- Made with 100% alive active ingredients.
- Apply to your entire body as needed throughout the day.
- It is especially effective if used when your skin is still warm and damp after bathing or showering.
- Place butter in palms and rub hands to melt.
- Apply to skin.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Pure organic unrefined shea butter), Mangifera indica (Pure organic Mango) Seed Butter, Theobroma cacao butter, Rice Bran (Oryza Sativa) Oil
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
We currently only ship to the U.S. All products will arrive at the customer destination within 2-7 business days after processing for 1-2 days. Products may be shipped in multiple packages to ensure faster shipping times. Orders usually come with a tracking number, however, if you did not receive a tracking number please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org after 3 business days of placing an order.
|Order Amount||Shipping Cost|
|$1 - 24.99||5.99|
|$25 - 49.99||7.99|
|$50 and above||Free Shipping|
All products whether they are opened or not can be returned for any reason. Send item(s) back to us within 30 days and we'll refund your money. Once we receive the package, we'll refund you through the same method of payment with which you paid. You will receive the full purchase price of your requested product(s) refund minus any shipping fees. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we're sorry, but we can not accept returns for your product(s).
Please NoteWhen returning items from an order that originally qualified for free shipping, $5.99 will be deducted from your total refund if the new order value (less the return) is less than $50.
How to Make a ReturnPlease contact us at email@example.com to be given your your return shipping label.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.