100% pure, organic, unrefined shea butter is known for his large amount of moisturizing fractionShea Butter provides moisture to dry or damaged hair from the roots to the very tips. It also absorbs quickly and completely into the scalp to rehydrate without clogging pores. It is particularly beneficial for processed and heat-treated hair.
- It nourishes the skin with Vitamins A, E and F. Vitamins A and E help maintain the skin and keep it clear, healthy, younger looking.
- It is also helpful for sun damaged skin.
- Help prevent premature wrinkles and facial lines. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin and helps soften dry or damaged hair.
- Shea butter can be used on your face and body as a moisturizer.
- It is a super nourishing treatment for dry areas of the body such as the knees, elbows, and feet (especially heels).
- Shea butter reduces skin rashes, skin cracks, and skin peeling. It is perfect for protecting dry chapped lips. Massage into the cuticles and hands for softer skin.
- Great for men too, use after shaving for smoother, softer skin. Reduces razor irritation, preventing bumps after shaving. Shea butter for hairs.
- Use as a hair mask before shampooing to add extra moisture to dull or dry hair. It can also be left the on hair to replenish split ends.
We currently only ship to the U.S. All products will arrive at the customer destination within 2-7 business days after processing for 1-2 days. Products may be shipped in multiple packages to ensure faster shipping times. Orders usually come with a tracking number, however, if you did not receive a tracking number please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org after 3 business days of placing an order.
|$1 - 24.99
|$25 - 49.99
|$50 and above