Used extensively in Mineral Makeup, face and body masks, body powders, natural soaps and etc. Kaolin clay can be mixed with other colored clays such as Australian Olive Green or Red Clay to make them softer and more suited to sensitive skin.
- Kaolin is a clay for very sensitive skin. It is the most gentle of all the clays on the market. This white cosmetic clay is mild, nurturing, and toning.
- Kaolin (White Clay) is one of the lightest and least drawing clays making it especially suitable for sensitive, dry and mature skin types, and for children.
- Kaolin is also known as White Cosmetic Clay, White Clay, Chalk, and White Dirt.
- Kaolin has a variety of uses. It is very mild clay that improves blood circulation, gently exfoliates and cleanses the skin.
- White Kaolin clay helps remove impurities without removing the skins natural oils, making it a great choice for dry or sensitive skin types.
Add the water slowly & carefully until the mixture is thick & pasty. If the mixture is too watery add more Kaolinite to thicken. You can apply the mask straight away or add some essential oils, carrier oils, herbs, fruit or whatever the mood calls for.
We currently only ship to the U.S. All products will arrive at the customer destination within 2-7 business days after processing for 1-2 days. Products may be shipped in multiple packages to ensure faster shipping times. Orders usually come with a tracking number, however, if you did not receive a tracking number please contact us at email@example.com after 3 business days of placing an order.
|$1 - 24.99
|$25 - 49.99
|$50 and above