Eucalyptus Globulus is best known for its respiratory effects and relief for congestion.
- It is highly anti-microbial and is an excellent oil to use during the winter months.
- Use it in a diffuser to help keep colds away.
- Eucalyptus globulus stimulates circulation and warms the body, increases concentration, and is useful for relieving rheumatic aches and pains.
- Use it in a steam shower or sauna to help relieve cold and flu congestion.
- Dabbed on carefully with a cotton swab, it can help stop the irritation of a bug bite.
- Eucalyptus globulus is useful as an insect repellent and as a treatment for lice and athletes foot.
- Blends well with pine, lemon, lime, cedarwood, bergamot and tea tree.
- Use Eucalyptus globulus at half strength in a diffuser for children’s rooms
We currently only ship to the U.S. All products will arrive at the customer destination within 2-7 business days after processing for 1-2 days. Products may be shipped in multiple packages to ensure faster shipping times. Orders usually come with a tracking number, however, if you did not receive a tracking number please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org after 3 business days of placing an order.
|Order Amount||Shipping Cost|
|$1 - 24.99||5.99|
|$25 - 49.99||7.99|
|$50 and above||Free Shipping|
All products whether they are opened or not can be returned for any reason. Send item(s) back to us within 30 days and we'll refund your money. Once we receive the package, we'll refund you through the same method of payment with which you paid. You will receive the full purchase price of your requested product(s) refund minus any shipping fees. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we're sorry, but we can not accept returns for your product(s).
Please NoteWhen returning items from an order that originally qualified for free shipping, $5.99 will be deducted from your total refund if the new order value (less the return) is less than $50.
How to Make a ReturnPlease contact us at email@example.com to be given your your return shipping label.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.