Dead Sea Mineral Mud may remove toxins and impurities from the skin, tighten and tone the complexion, and improve blood circulation, which may in turn aid in cell regeneration. Mud from the Dead Sea has a high content of salts and minerals that are claimed to be essential for the body, and it is widely used in Pelotherapy.
As the mud dries it pulls out toxins and pollutants unclogging pores, and boost its natural ability to heal. This purifying face mask creates a seal over the skin. As the circulation of blood increases, and the face gradually becomes warmer, the pores begin to function in two ways. The pores release natural fat (sebum) and toxins, at the same time while absorbing the nourishing Ingredients in the Dead Sea Mud.
Dead Sea Mud has been shown to provide excellent relief from psoriasis, eczema, acne, oily skin, and even arthritis. As a super anti-aging treatment it helps improve elasticity, firm and tighten the skin, and with continued use minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores and wrinkles.
This Dead Sea Mud Mask is a high quality, mineral-rich mud. This mud is rich in over 21 salts and minerals that help nourish the skin health and function, and are essential for the body!
Dead Sea Mud has been shown to provide excellent relief from psoriasis, eczema, acne, oily skin, and even arthritis. As a super anti-aging treatment it helps improve elasticity, firm and tighten the skin, and with continued use minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores, and wrinkles.
Recommended that you apply the Dead Sea Mineral Mud as a face or body mask, and leave it on the skin until the mud is dry. Apply to problem areas on face or body and leave on for 30 minutes to an hour. Rinse with warm water. A tingling sensation is normal. Rinse it off well, then follow it up with a moisturizer.
This mud is perfect for acne spot treatments!!!
How To Use (acne spot treatment): Before bed apply a dab of this mud directly on the whitehead. Rub it in slightly. Let it dry and rinse off in the morning.
Natural Dead Sea Mineral Mud, Preservative DMDM Hydantoin (1%), an antimicrobial formaldehyde releaser.
- Please note that this product does have added fragrances, and has a very mild odor similar to rainwater.
- The only additional ingredient it contains is the preservative DMDM Hydantoin (1%), an antimicrobial formaldehyde releaser.
- This preservative has been added to maintain the shelf life of the product.
- While we always strive to keep our products chemical-free, the nature of Dead Sea Mud requires the addition of a full-spectrum preservative to prevent the growth of bacteria and molds.
- DMDM has been deemed safe as a preservative by the FDA and falls well within the prescribed limit.