Australian Beige Clay can be used to detoxify face and body, absorbing and removing impurities. It is said to stimulate circulation of the blood and lymph systems, possibly reducing cellulite and provides a toned, refreshed and youthful glow. It is suitable for both dry and oily skin types.
It contains multiple essential minerals including magnesium, calcium, copper, zinc, and potassium. Australian Beige Clay is ideal for spa treatments.
Australian Beige Clay can be used in detoxifying body wraps, soap making, face masks, mineral-based or cream based cleansers, face or body scrubs, cosmetics, and facial powders.
Combine 1 tbsp of clay to 2 tbsp of water and 1 tsp of carrier oil to form a paste. Apply to the skin and leave on for about 10 minutes before washing off with warm water.
Body Wrap Recipe
- Mix enough clay with water to make a creamy paste. Apply to body, avoiding eyes & sensitive areas. Relax 10-15 minutes or until dry. Exfoliate off in shower.
- Different types of Australian clay will deal with all your skin problems which further give you, problem free and healthy skin.
- Australian clays is loaded with rich mineral and other nutrients which help in getting back the charm of the skin. It contains minerals like potassium, calcium, magnesium and copper.
- It is suits to almost all type of skins. It energizes, refreshes, removes toxins from the skin which makes the skin look softer and healthier. The lighter and cooler colored the clay, the more astringent it is. The darker and warmer colored the clay, the more moisturizing and nourishing it is..
- Australian clay olive green. It is the most powerful and effective among all type of clays. It is best suited to oily skin and acne prone skin. Its ingredients balances, strengthen and repair the skin. It is the best means to deal with body scars.
- Australian clay reef red. It gives a healthier skin. It is rich in iron which nourishes and replenishes the skin which gives a soft and healthy look. It is also used as coloring agent in various hair dyes etc.
- Australian clay beige. It embraces of minerals like copper, calcium, zinc and potassium. It removes cellulite and toxins from the skin. It also improves the circulation in the skin which makes the skin look healthier and soothing.
- Sometimes red or olive green clays can be “too drawing” for sensitive or pale skin and this can be remedied by mixing in equal portions of Beige Clay and other colored clay.
- This way you’re still getting the good drawing effects but in a much softer and more hydrating way that can be handled by sensitive skin. To dilute colored clays, mix 1/2 tablespoon of colored clay with 1/2 tablespoon of
We currently only ship to the U.S. All products will arrive at the customer destination within 2-7 business days after processing for 1-2 days. Products may be shipped in multiple packages to ensure faster shipping times. Orders usually come with a tracking number, however, if you did not receive a tracking number please contact us at email@example.com after 3 business days of placing an order.
|Order Amount||Shipping Cost|
|$1 - 24.99||5.99|
|$25 - 49.99||7.99|
|$50 and above||Free Shipping|
All products whether they are opened or not can be returned for any reason. Send item(s) back to us within 30 days and we'll refund your money. Once we receive the package, we'll refund you through the same method of payment with which you paid. You will receive the full purchase price of your requested product(s) refund minus any shipping fees. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we're sorry, but we can not accept returns for your product(s).
Please NoteWhen returning items from an order that originally qualified for free shipping, $5.99 will be deducted from your total refund if the new order value (less the return) is less than $50.
How to Make a ReturnPlease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be given your your return shipping label.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.